Sunday, November 13, 2005

The 14th Night without You


The weather of this November night is so unusual that you have to hold yourself from the desire to turn on the air conditioner. My poor Anthony is sweating like running a marathon tournament in his sweet dream. Now’s the only true moment for myself to have a cup of decent green tea and work on transferring Anthony’s photo from the digital camera to my lap top computer.

I had to admit that this is really not a joyful separation from three of us and that really makes me quite sentimental these days. And looking at Anthony’s pictures sometimes makes me feel like to cry, probably finding myself guilty as I am not being able to give him all the best and completed love.

Sarah told me last week when she saw this picture, “He turns so big within so little time!” And I know she must be almost wet in her eyes felt the same way as I did. I then completely realized he is what we are fighting for.

Almost repeating the same old schedule of last week, I again took him to Tien Mu Sport Park for a “father & son” Sunday morning getaway. I love the way he smiles and runs on the green green grass lawn.

How can such an adorable creature be so powerful that makes me feel so vulnerable and easily melt my heart and soul? Now I feel even more guilty thinking of him and my parents and families who I am not able to be with them often.

Having a personal moment to look into yourself and thinking of people you love in the night like this is beautiful. Some love may be far away, but I am so so grateful that I have my best-love deep sleeping just next to me.

Good night, Sarah. Good night, Anthony!

1 comment:

Beth Danae said...

your son is a cutie :)