Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Moving to ShangHai


After the long waiting for about a month, we finally hit the road to Shanghai. 3 +1 huge and heavy loaded luggages, together with me, Anthony and my mother in law, we fly across the Taiwan Strait to the city of legend in a cloudy November Saturday.

Never thought of that I'll be here one day, not to mention to move and live here. The feeling of arrival is so weird as I saw a far more advanced and huge scale of modern city than I expected. It surely is complicated and I kind od feel sorry for my homeland.

CX is very efficient and Dragonair is quite friendly and good in service. I had not have chance to take a close look on Sarah's eyes when she first saw Anthony as I wonder whether she will cry or not. She hugs he tightly all the way from the airport to our new apratment in the dark. And I sense the strange feeling in the air.... I know we are into somewhere that we can't return easily.

Arrived home and checked in. The new apartment did impress us a lot. The boy is so exciting runing in and out and checking out all the new stuff everywhere. God, he is only 14 months...at all. The house is nive and seems Sarah got a good deal and a nice landlord.

And the new life now begins... let's see what's the next chapter will be.

No comments: