Tuesday, December 06, 2005

When loniness becomes part of my life


Well, the answer might be easy to answer but it won't be easy to deal with it in the real life. Though I've just left Sarah and Anthony for 3 nights, the feeling of emptiness has been growing larger and larger inside my body.

Now I am quite sure that I DO hate the feeling of sleep alone and waking up in a quiet room with myself. Pathetically, this is gonna be the everyday of my foreseeable near future.

I am now sitting infront of my laptop trying to play busy in The Ascott, Bangkok for about 3 hours after a lonely lunch in a sunny-greeny modern garden restaurant in the Hotel.

Back in the Hotel room and try to get access to internet.
Fine no Wireless Card in my laptop. Talk to Hotel people and talk and talk with all the hazzles..
Try to get online...and it works...
Check office emails. Read and repley. Refresh. Any news...
Turn on the TV to make some voice... MTV playing the same tunes all over the world, from London to Bangkok...
No more mail. Check some ad websites...get some news...
Shit! man. Sir Frank Lowe is revenging and tearing his establishing company apart by taking away some top executives and the biggest Client, UK retailing giant, Tesco...
Wow...more news about Lowe and IPG....

Damn, what I am doing in Bangkok?

No comments: